Saturday, October 16, 2010

EverQuest junkie







So i was looking around and i found ...

Everquest MAC edition! i cant wait to play it. Sem break just started, and in good time too - i was under so much stress i was ready to give up on uni all together. And i was thinking of trying out a private EQ server but then i saw this. The monthly rate is $13/mo thats about P500 for me so not too bad - if they will accept my card.

It has a separate server, and its only up to planes of power - but there is so much content now that i would be too confused if i played it straight up. There is so much i want to explore, and so much i want to do on eq. I have good memories of EQ, but i also know i used to be pretty bad at playing. And there was so much i havent explored yet. I am very hopeful right now. So my tune my change after a while, but i'm very excited.


So thats what i wanted to post. Everquest. For Mac. heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment